Friday, January 19, 2018

Jaded Blossom January 2018 Release- Day 5

Hey there crafty friends! Today is the last day of reveals for the Jaded Blossom January 2018 release and we have 2 new stamp sets:



Here is what I made:


I made a couple pillow boxes using the new Pillow Box Die. This first one I thought went with the sentiment from the Lips stamps perfectly. I missed this little hedgehog so I thought I would stamp, emboss, and color him up with my Copics to add to my project.


The hearts are from the Heart Dies 1 & 2. I added some heart stickers and some pretty pink ribbon. Here is a video for a closer look:



For my second box I used three of the layers from the Lips stamp with some pink inks I had on hand. I went over the top layer with some glitter to give it some sparkle. I adhered the lips to the circle from the Scallop Circle Dies. 


The SWAK is from the Funny Mail Revamp stamp set. I finished this box off with some sparkly pink Tulle. 

Here is what I used:
Copics- hedgehog: E50, E41, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E79, R30

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you can join us for a blog hop that will begin at 4 pm PST. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. They are SUPER adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. That little hedgehog is so super cute and I love how you added glitter to the lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lips are so fun! Your pillow boxes are wonderful and I like the little hedgehog... so sweet!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)