Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I'm on the SVG Cutting Files and Cut Club Design Team Woo Hoo!!

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news! I am now on the SVG Cutting Files and Cut Club design teams! I am thrilled! I absolutely love this SVG company and they have always been a fave for me!  I am sharing my first project for the SVG Cut Club Blog today! I am SO ready for the Fall and I was inspired to create a Fall themed card using one of the new card sketches from the August 2017 Bundle.


I am really enjoying using card sketches. I don't know why I haven't been using them all along LOL! I used the CS 59   and this adorable little Chunky Hedgehog. I added sparkle to the hello and the stitched leaves.  Here is my video for a closer look:


I also stamped the inside and added a few more leaves to finish it off.


This pic shows all the sparkle!



Here are the products I used today:

SVG Cut Club- August Bundle CS 59
SVG Cutting Files- Chunky HedgehogScripty Words
Jaded Blossom- Card Mat DiesFall DiesHedgehugs
Papers- DCWV

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tina! They are a WONDERFUl SVG Company! Your card is so darn cute too! LOVE the leaves and patterned papers! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! You GO GURL!!! Congratulations! Always love all your projects and looking forward to even more AWESOME creative inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)