Friday, November 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 5 Sneak Peeks

Hi friends! Today is Day 5, the last of the sneak peeks for the Jaded Blossom's November Stamp release. I am happy to be guest designing and sharing what I made. Here is some info about this weeks release that goes on sale at 4pm today!


November 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

PLUS CHECK OUT THE AWESOME GIVEAWAY GOING ON NOW THROUGH NOVEMBER 27TH



Here are today's featured stamp sets:



The Holiday Sweater Mug is the freebie for this release !!!! 
I decided to use this stamp set for my project:



I made some treat envelopes and stuffed them up with hot cocoa, peppermint tea, and chocolate goodies. These are going to be perfect to hand out over the next month to friends and family.


The mugs are stamped and embossed and colored with my Copics. I added lots of sparkle. 



The papers are from DCWV from my stash and I made the envelope with my Cricut. I decorated the candy canes by adding a sparkly snowflake using the Winter Dies. The sentiment is from the new Happy Brew Year and the banner is from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set. I also added the stitched scalloped trim using foiled card stock and the Border Dies.

I hope you liked my project!
Thanks so much for hoppin by! I hope you will check out 
the fabulous projects on the Jaded Blossom blog.

Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Great way to share some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!
    I'll need to put my cricut to use today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!
    I'll need to put my cricut to use today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! did you design the pocket or which cartridge was used?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet treats!! You did an awesome job showcasing all of the JB products!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What file did you use for the envelope? Love this for co worker gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)