Friday, August 19, 2016

Planner Pages using Cricut Imagine Images in Design Space

Hello friends! Here is a video I made showing you the August pages from my Color Crush personal planner.  I had fun making my own stickers using Cricut Imagine cartridge images and the print then cut feature with my Cricut Expore. I've included a few tips from my experience with the print then cut feature. 




I found this gorgeous charm that goes perfectly with my purple and gold planner!


Nothing too fancy. Just playing with stickers as I try to stay organized. Here is the calendar spread using images from Imagine Lori's Garden. I love that hummingbird!


I even cut out reinforcement stickers for the holes using the patterned paper from this cartridge. I played around using border stickers since I don't have pretty washi tape to play with.


Some of these images are from the Better Together cartridge. I created this stack of bunnies card with print and cut using this Molang image. I love this pile of chunky bunnies! It works as a fabulous insert to attach notes to the back. 

Thanks so much for hopping by!

Have a blessed day!  

3 comments:

  1. Your planner looks so fabulous!! I love all of the adorable images you used!! So cute!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of the adorable images on your beautiful planner!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE! LOVE the fun images... I always LOVED the Lori's Garden Cartridge... it was one of my favorites... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)