Thursday, August 27, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas August Release Sneak Peek Day 4


Today is Day 4 and the final day of the Craftin Desert Divas August release sneak peeks on facebook. Today we are featuring the Monster Mania stamps and Party Dies. You can join us and see all the fabulous projects HERE.

Here is what I created...


I made this door shaped card in Design Space using the Frightful Affair Cricut cartridge. I decorated it with the new stitched banner dies from the new Party Dies set. 


I used sequins from the Corn Maze mix and Emerald Isle sequins.


I colored up my favorite monster from this set and added glossy accents to his eye. I gave him a stitched balloon to hold from the Party Dies set.


For the inside I colored up another monster and added this awesome sentiment! I hope you like my card!

Thanks so much hoppin by! I hope you will come back tomorrow for the blog hop!!

Have a blessed day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! I love the adorable monster!! The door design is so fun!! Love this card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is amazing... inside and out! The monsters are darling and I love the bright colors you gave them. The new dies look spectacular. The banners are so pretty with the variety of colors and designs. :o) And the door is fabulous! You are all things lovely, my friend. Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)