Monday, July 28, 2014

Sympathy Card using Paper Pups


Hello my crafty friends! I am so excited to be a Guest Diva for Die Cuttin' Diva's, one of my favorite blogs!! With such a talented and inspirational Design Team I feel honored to be a part of this weeks challenge. The theme is Anything Goes and I am sharing a card I made for a dear friend. She just lost her dog to cancer and of course it has been a rough time for her and her family. I made her this card to try and cheer her up. 


This pup is from my Paper Pups cartridge and I cut him at 4.0".  Her dog was a big cutie and looked very similar to this one. I used some black pearls for his eyes and glossy accents for his nose. I added the red tongue instead of leaving it brown.  The papers are from the DCWV Pet Stack. I cut the shaped card using my Art Philosophy cartridge at 5.25".  


I used 2 different stamp sets for the sentiments.  "Always in our hearts" is from My Pink Stamper and the inside sentiment is from My Creative Time Stamps.  I fussy cut some hearts and added them to the front and inside.


Be sure to checkout all the fabulous projects made by the DT team and link up your own project to the Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge Blog!

I will participate in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!






4 comments:

  1. This card will help fill the void because of the warm and sincere wishes and the fun presentation that somehow acknowledges their grief. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creative art with us.
    Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Tina. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, my sweet friend, this card will bring the love and peace that they need during this time. Pets weave such special moments into our daily lives... It is never easy to lose one. You are so thoughtful to do this for them. :) And what a lovely card you made! The design is precious, right down to the paw print-filled hearts. :)

    Also, I want to thank you for the incredibly sweet comment you left me on my blog hop post! You have been a beautiful presence in my crafty life for such a long time.. It is a joy and an honor to call you friend. :) I didn't realize we shared a love of the arts! I'm glad it is still a part of your life, albeit in a different manner. So very happy to have learned a little more about you. :) Have a beautiful week, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis,
    This is such a sweet card for Lisa and her family to show how much you care about the loss of their furbaby! You are so compassionate and talented, I'm so proud of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)